fischer Gas-actuated fastening tool FGW 90F
Quick and easy fastening in wood
- 3 fixings per second.
- Easy adjustment of nail setting depth.
- 8,000 nailings per battery charge.
- 1,100 nails per gas cartridge.
- Wide range of nails for many substrates.
- 2 Years Warranty
The fischer FGW 90F gas-actuated setting tool drives nails precisely into the wood substrate with 90-joule setting energy. Thus, up to three fastenings can be achieved into the working surface per second. The powerful CAS battery lasts for 8,000 nailings per charge under normal conditions. The wide range of nails is suitable for a variety of materials, such as solid wood, plywood, plywood as well as chipboard, fibreboard and veneer materials.
- The 90 joules power ensures correct penetration into the working surface with up to three fixings per second.
- The embedment depth of the nails can be easily adjusted to the application.
- Maintenance intervals after every 20,000 fixings, under standard conditions, en-sure a long service life.
- Ring and smooth shank nails in different lengths allow universal use.
- The powerful rechargeable battery with Li-Ion power can be used for more than 8,000 fixings per charge.
- The FGW 90F is supplied in the practical XL-BOXX, which is compatible with the L-BOXX.
- The FGW 90F is suitable for a fast and reliable installation with up to three fixings per second and more than 1,100 fixings per fuel cell.
- For optimum installation, the nose piece of the tool must be positioned correctly on the working surface.
- The LED display indicates the status of the battery, which is fully charged after 90 minutes (under standard conditions). After a charging time of only 10 minutes, 300 more nails can be fixed.
- The FGW 90F will operate within the temperature range of -7°C to +50°C.
- The tool can be easily transported and stored with the adjustable hook.
- Wood frame construction
- Roof battens
- External cladding
- Stud work
- Over boarding